PROJECT ACCTG ADMINISTRATOR
HOUSTON, TX, US
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Project Acctg. Administrator for Venture Global Plaquemines LNG supporting from our Houston, TX offices.
Is responsible for field accounting activities on a project / site so as to ensure successful project execution and project financial success. Will report to a Process Unit Business Manager. Performs the job functions as defined below.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft office products.
Must be organized and professional.
Supervises staff and performs those processes performed on the project, specific to Payroll, AP/AR, commitments, purchasing, budgets, financial reporting, employment, and equipment procedures.
Monitors and interprets the data contained in accounting system reports for accuracy.
Performs financial analysis for the project.
Ensures compliance with the Division/Corporate Policies as to Business Practices/Controls for the project(s) ; i.e., Personnel Policies, etc.
Ensures contract compliance with regard to terms and conditions.
Ensures appropriate Administrative assistance is provided in support of the project.
Interfaces with District/Division/Corporate Administrative Managers as to staffing requirements, problem solving, communication, and process improvement.
Assists in coordinating and/or providing for the training and development of field administrative staff on the project.
Represents Zachry Industrial, Inc. Administrative/Accounting interests with regard to customer/owner interface for the project.
Encourage and join efforts in community involvement.
Other Duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 4+ years of business administration/accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and switch between multiple tasks with efficiency.
- Personal computer proficiency, experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word; candidates may be tested for computer proficiency.
- Must have a current valid driver’s license to be able to travel between job sites if needed.
- Have reliable transportation and be able to work 4-7 days a week or as needed
- Must be able to meet all physical demands and pre-employment conditions, to include a criminal background check, motor vehicle check, health screen and drug screen.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Current or Previous Zachry employee in good standing.
- Formal/Technical education in accounting and/or finance curriculum.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of sitting and working on a computer.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 35lbs.
- Position may occasionally be required to spend time out of the office around the job site, and will need to have the ability to walk and climb various outdoor conditions.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: sturdy closed toe shoes, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots when in certain areas of the plant.
- Required Tools
- No tools required
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted at: 2022-06-16 13:19:00