San Antonio, TX, US
COMPANY NAME: Zachry Group
JOB TITLE: Electrical Superintendent
Zachry is currently collecting application for experienced Industrial construction Electrical Superintendent for multiple projects nationwide.
The Electrical Superintendent will perform job duties and responsibilities safely, efficiently, and accurately while assisting project management in coordinating and supervising work activities for the electrical department at a new construction.
- Train, manage and evaluate project team members.
- Plan, organize and direct production in accordance with the contracted scope of work.
- Build and maintain relationships with the customer, inspectors and other trades.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and the general contractor to identify and resolve any conflicts.
- Ensure all installations meet quality and electrical code standards.
- Manage material and personnel requirements necessary to meet schedule.
- Ensure adherence to Zachry's standards of quality, safety and best practices
- Skilled electrician with at least ten years of experience managing crews and running multi-million-dollar construction projects.
- Active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Must have good aptitude and manual dexterity
- Good reading comprehension
- Ability to work with others – team player
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
- Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Former Superintendent experience.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting, and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to pick up, lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, and may occasionally work off platforms/scaffolding using the appropriate fall protection requirements.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat, rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/spoggles, ear plugs, masks/respirators, hi-vis safety vests, leather gloves and leather steel-toed work boots.
Will work in all weather conditions ranging from warm/hot – cool/cold. Occasional rain. Will work at different elevations. May be required to work in close, confined spaces for a long period of time. Noise levels will be moderate to high.
ZACHRY is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug-Free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted at: 2022-02-01 15:21:41