TALENT ACQUISITION RECRUITER I
SABINE PASS, TX, US
COMPANY NAME: Zachry Industrial, Inc
JOB TITLE: Talent Acquisition Recruiter
DEPARTMENT: Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
LOCATION:Port Arthur, TX(Other areas may be available)
POSITION SUMMARY: Recruiters will deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in order to identify, select and hire the best qualified candidates to meet the project specific labor and federal/state legal requirements.
- Sources and screens candidates and performs preliminary interviews
- May coordinate site interviews with appropriate hiring manager to select qualified candidates for project specific requirements and make contingent employment offers based on federal/state employment law
- Manages assigned employment requisitions to include but not limited to reviewing, editing, and final approval of completed requisition
- Tracks and reports data on staffing plan processes using computer software programs that may include MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other software databases
- Assists in building and managing Employment Staffing Plans by entering information related to employment and hiring requirements
- Builds and updates job descriptions based on project and scope of work
- Coordinates and conducts re-deployment initiatives (proactive communication with employees prior to anticipated end date)
- Conducts operational and administrative portions of hire process (background checks, drug screen, health screen, I9 compliance, E-Verify compliance, employment paperwork, site specific requirements)
- Other duties as assigned
- Commitment to Zachry values, practices and policies
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Effective use of customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Effective use of communication and collaboration skills for working in a team or individually
- Ability to plan, make decisions, and manage priorities/tasks
- Technical skills with standard software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Required to communicate in person, via telephone, and email. Use of arm/hand steadiness, manual dexterity, finger dexterity, multi limb coordination, oral expression, and comprehension. May be required to lift, carry and move objects safely. Occasionally required to work in an industrial location and may adhere to extended periods of standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking. Bells, whistles and alarms may occasionally go off. Ability to visually focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision. While on an industrial site required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Work will be in a general office environment operating and functioning in a fast-paced work environment. Must possess vision (corrected or uncorrected) that allows for clear visibility from a distance of 20 inches or less. Occasionally required to work in an industrial location where weather can range from warm to extremely and hot and unusually dry. Sand and dust clouds may be frequent. Noise levels will be moderate to high. An industrial location may contain light to heavy equipment vehicles that contribute to noise levels.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Recruiter position. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Zachry Group is America's pacesetter in turnkey construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals, manufacturing and industrial sectors. It works with customers to plan, build, and renew their most critical facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. Zachry Group operates 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees working in more than 400 locations nationwide. Please visit www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
Opportunity for Growth
ZACHRY GROUP is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted at: 2021-07-30 21:12:06