ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor.
A warehouse supervisor must have experience with SAP. A few of the job duties will be maintaining inventory in SAP; shipping, receiving and expediting materials; loading and unloading materials from trucks with a forklift; pulling material and preparing it for shipment; and processing paperwork for materials that were received and shipped.
- Receive and count stock items, and turn in packaging slip to materials clerk with accurate material count.
- Unpack delivered goods and store in appropriate location until issue.
- Notify appropriate department when ordered item has arrived or deliver to appropriate department.
- Maintain inventory control by continuous tracking and inventory updates.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Use identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment to mark all goods.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Must have 3+ years experience working in the field.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be organized and have the ability to complete an accurate count on items received.
- Must have good communication skills, including the ability to read and write effectively.
- Must be familiar with basic computer operations.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will work at slight heights, climb ladders and stairways, and may occasionally work off of platforms using the appropriate fall protection requirements.
Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.