- Interpret and enforces company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations company policy to employees
- Receive and count stock items, properly identify, label and process paperwork in materials management system.
- Unpack delivered goods and store in appropriate location until issue.
- Maintain inventory control by continuous tracking and inventory updates.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Coordinate efforts with planning and production team members to ensure timely delivery of material to the workface.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience working in materials management
- Experience identifying equipment preservation requirements and coordinating preservation activities
- Experience in Oracle inventory management systems
- Must be familiar with basic computer operations: Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent organization and time management
- Must have good problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with technical documentation
- Ability to work with others – team player including good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
- Must be able to meet all physical demands and pre-employment conditions
- Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations
- Must understand how to read and interpret technical manuals in order to determine work procedures
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Valued but not required skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Former Zachry employee
- Formal education/degree/certificate in construction, technical or trade school such as NCCER Certification