Zachry is currently seeking an experienced Subcontract Administrator for new construction work at our FLNG project in Freeport TX.
The successful individual will be responsible for the administration of all subcontractor invoices by audit and review. The individual should possess basic contract knowledge, commercial evaluation, and accounting abilities. This individual will demonstrate effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Conduct bidder conferences and coordinate discussions between bidders and technical personnel;
- Understand terms and conditions and contract formation;
- Support contract administration and subcontract management for claims and close out
- Participate in supplier and subcontractor kick-off meetings;
- Participate in supplier and subcontractor close-out meetings
- Manage work in fast-paced environment, focused on standard complexity technical items with opportunities towards more complex, higher profile items as experience is gained and progressively stronger skills are demonstrated;
- Provide support to team members for invoice status as needed;
- Maintain knowledge of procurement processes and procedures and execute in accordance with Zachry’s standard operating procedures;
- Maintain knowledge of Oracle, Dragnet, PPMS and other job-specific IT support systems;
- 2-3 years previous accounting or invoice analysis experience
- High School Diploma provided candidate possess strong core competencies
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be computer proficient including a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be organized and have the ability to multitask
- Must be able to quickly learn processes and adapt to changes quickly
- Must be able to provide directions precisely as given
- Must be able to work varying hours as required to support construction operations
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Business Administration
- 3+ years of relevant construction subcontract management experience
- Additional formal/technical education
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of sitting and working on a computer
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools
- Position may occasionally be required to spend time on the construction site and will need to have the ability to walk and climb various outdoor conditions
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 25 lbs
- Will talk and hear to communicate
ZACHRY is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug-Free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.