Bishop, TX 78343 - US
COMPANY NAME: Ambitech A Zachry Group Company
JOB TITLE: Field Safety Manger (Sr. Safety Manager)
LOCATION: Bishop Texas
POSITION SUMMARY: We are currently looking for a Field Safety Manger to work on a long term project at our client in Bishop, Texas. This is a great opportunity to get involved in an interesting and challenging project with a long lasting client.
• Perform daily inspections of all construction activities
• Attend contractor daily and weekly safety meetings
• Review all daily JSA’s
• Safety certifications/training would be help full
• Coordinate between contractor safety representative and owner
• Review of contractor safety plans
• Should have 10+ years of experience as safety representative in the field and with experience in Chemical Plant
• Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and will be pro active in ensuring they are followed as well the client safety procedures. Note: Client is very high on safety
• Knowledge of all permitting for cold work, hot work, LOTO, confine space etc
• Have experience in behavior based safety auditing
• Ability to clearly communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing.
• Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments. Coordinate a variety of tasks with good attention to detail. Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
• Understanding of incident management
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, video chat and software systems. Position may include visits to construction sites and industrial facilities requiring mobility (on ground and at heights) and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and work boots. Climb Stairs, fixed ladders and scaffold ladders.
Employee will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites, noise levels will be moderate to high. Job sites may contain the following: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling, and talking. Noise levels vary and may include bells, whistles, and alarms.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Field Safety Manger. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Zachry Group is America's pacesetter in turnkey construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals, manufacturing and industrial sectors. It works with customers to plan, build, and renew their most critical facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. Zachry Group operates 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees working in more than 400 locations nationwide. Please visit www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
Opportunity for Growth
ZACHRY GROUP is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.