TULSA, OK 74114 - US
COMPANY NAME: Ambitech A Zachry Group Company
JOB TITLE: Civil/Structural Designer
LOCATION: Tulsa, Oklahoma
POSITION SUMMARY: We are currently looking for an experienced Civil Structural Designer to join our talented CSA Team in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is a great opportunity get involved in some interesting and challenging design projects for clients in various industries.
• Perform as a senior professional and as a lead designer.
• Develop detailed design documents (structural steel, concrete and Civil) and specifications for major and complex structures, systems and equipment.
• Work with clients to develop designs compatible with client requirements.
• Coordinate within the department and with the project team regarding their projects
• College or Technical Degree or Equivalent
• 8+ Years of Industry Experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Cadworx 3D and Microsoft Office
• Must be available for field assignments.
• Must be organized, self-directed, able to prioritize and multi-task, work in a team environment and take direction from others.
• Ability to provide solutions/options to complex design related issues.
• Ability to work independently on design projects as as well as interface with other disciplines as needed.
• Knowledge of Laser Scanning Point Clouds is a plus
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, video chat and software systems. Position may include visits to construction sites and industrial facilities requiring mobility (on ground and at heights) and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and work boots.
Employee will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites, noise levels will be moderate to high. Job sites may contain the following: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling, and talking. Noise levels vary and may include bells, whistles, and alarms.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Civil Structural Designer position. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Disclaimer – used to point out that the job description does not include every job duty or responsibility that the employee may be asked to perform at some point in time.
Zachry Group is America's pacesetter in turnkey construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals, manufacturing and industrial sectors. It works with customers to plan, build, and renew their most critical facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. Zachry Group operates 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees working in more than 400 locations nationwide. Please visit www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
Opportunity for Growth
ZACHRY GROUP is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.