CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78401 - US
COMPANY NAME: Ambitech A Zachry Group Company
JOB TITLE: Field Senior Project Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Project Services
LOCATION: Bishop, Texas
POSITION SUMMARY: We are currently looking for a Field Senior Project Assistant (SPA) to work at our client site in Bishop, Texas. As the Document Control /Senior Project Assistant, you will be responsible for revamping the document control process and as well as a supporting the project managers onsite. When the new document controls process is established there will be potential to build and supervise a small team. If additional staff is needed, you will work with Sr. Project Manager and Recruiter to determine staffing options, review resumes, and interview candidates. You will need to be detail orientated and able to handle the flow of documentation coming to and from our client, to train/on-board, and assist with projects when workload peaks and/or team members are absent.
• Revamp and put together the new document controls process
• Understand the client work processes and procedures
• To process (incoming and outgoing transmittals from vendors) and distribute documentation per the distribution matrix with attention to detail and accuracy to the project team throughout the life cycle of a project.
• To adhere and enforce to the Client Department standards on document management and retention policies.
• Communicate with client to determine workload and performance of team.
• General support of project teams: format Word, Excel, Power Point.
• 10+ years’ experience with similar engineering firms is preferred
• Minimum - High school diploma
• Must be detail orientated and be able to recognize priority of deliverables for processing.
• Strong technical skills needed in the following: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Keep confidentiality – personnel and client matters.
• Led, supervised, or managed a team
• Experience with Document Management System(s) a plus.
• Must possess excellent communication skills as this role is acting as a liaison between client and Ambitech team on-site to coordinate project priorities and perform project related task.
• Experience with file sharing (downloading, uploading, zip files)
• Must have effective planning and organizational skills, with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Must have problem solving skills, works to resolve complex situations with appropriate management.
• Must be dependable by meeting deadlines, working independently, accountable for work, maintains focus, punctual, and a good attendance record.
• Must be able to maintain a professional attitude and be able to motivate team members.
• Concur and AutoCAD a plus, but not necessary
Required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, video chat and software systems. Position is 80% computer based.
Employee will work in a typical office setting.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Senior Project Assistant. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Zachry Group is America's pacesetter in turnkey construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals, manufacturing and industrial sectors. It works with customers to plan, build, and renew their most critical facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. Zachry Group operates 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees working in more than 400 locations nationwide. Please visit www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
Opportunity for Growth
ZACHRY GROUP is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.