Instrumentation & Controls
TULSA, OK 74114 - US
COMPANY NAME: Ambitech A Zachry Group Company
JOB TITLE: Sr. I&C Designer
DEPARTMENT: I&C Department
LOCATION: Tulsa, Oklahoma
POSITION SUMMARY: Our Tulsa, Oklahoma office is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking to add an experienced Sr. I&C Designer to join our talented I&C Group. This is a great opportunity to get involved with challenging projects with interesting clients.
• Initiate conceptual physical design requirements in coordination with the client specifications and standards, responsible supervisors and engineers
• Consult others and initiate design to meet client needs, as a highly qualified expert in I&C and capable of making key technical decisions on a project.
• Check design packages and verify all discipline design on a project.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Excellent understanding of instrumentation and electrical controls.
• Strong AutoCAD Skills; familiar 3D CAD
• Familiar with Microsoft Office software, Adobe software
• Familiar with design drawings: P&IDs, Plan Drawings, Installation Details, I&C & Electrical Specific Dwgs: Loops, One Lines/Three Lines, Wiring Diagrams; Schematics, etc.
• Able and experienced with walking down proposed installations in industrial facilities. (Both new and retro-fit)
• Best candidate will have experience in oil refineries.
• Best candidate will have experience with industrial design requirements.
• Best candidate is a combination of I&C and Electrical Designer with senior level discipline knowledge.
• Strong language skills (written and oral)
• Possess strong computer skills, especially in Excel and Word
• Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to thrive in a team working environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, video chat and software systems. Position may include visits to construction sites and industrial facilities requiring mobility (on ground and at heights) and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and work boots.
Employee will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites, noise levels will be moderate to high. Job sites may contain the following: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling, and talking. Noise levels vary and may include bells, whistles, and alarms.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Sr. I&E Designer. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Zachry Group is America's pacesetter in turnkey construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals, manufacturing and industrial sectors. It works with customers to plan, build, and renew their most critical facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. Zachry Group operates 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees working in more than 400 locations nationwide. Please visit www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
Opportunity for Growth
ZACHRY GROUP is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.