TAMPA, FL 33619 - US
Position Summary: Recruiters will deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in order to identify, select and hire the best qualified candidates to meet the project specific labor and federal/state legal requirements.
· Sources and screens candidates and performs preliminary interviews
· May coordinate site interviews with appropriate hiring manager to select qualified candidates for project specific requirements and make contingent employment offers based on federal/state employment law
· Manages assigned employment requisitions to include but not limited to reviewing, editing, and final approval of completed requisition
· Tracks and reports data on staffing plan processes using computer software programs that may include MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other software databases
· Assists in building and managing Employment Staffing Plans by entering information related to employment and hiring requirements
· Builds and updates job descriptions based on project and scope of work
· Coordinates and conducts re-deployment initiatives (proactive communication with employees prior to anticipated end date)
· Conducts operational and administrative portions of hire process (background checks, drug screen, health screen, I9 compliance, E-Verify compliance, employment paperwork, site specific requirements)
· Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Commitment to Zachry values, practices and policies
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Effective use of customer service and conflict resolution skills
· Effective use of communication and collaboration skills for working in a team or individually
· Ability to plan, make decisions, and manage priorities/tasks
· Technical skills with standard software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
Valued, but not required:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Military Service