- Post job descriptions for open positions utilizing the Applicant Tracking System and various other internal resources
- Sources and screens candidates and performs preliminary interviews
- May coordinate site interviews with appropriate hiring manager to select qualified candidates for project specific requirements and make contingent employment offers based on federal/state employment law
- Manages assigned employment requisitions to include but not limited to reviewing, editing, and final approval of completed requisition
- Tracks and reports data on staffing plan processes using computer software programs that may include MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other software databases
- Assists in building and managing Employment Staffing Plans by entering information related to employment and hiring requirements
- Builds and updates job descriptions based on project and scope of work
- Coordinates and conducts re-deployment initiatives (proactive communication with employees prior to anticipated end date)
- Conducts operational and administrative portions of hire process (background checks, drug screen, health screen, I9 compliance, E-Verify compliance, employment paperwork, site specific requirements)
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting along with high volume staffing experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Effective use of customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Effective use of communication and collaboration skills for working in a team or individually
- Ability to plan, make decisions, and manage priorities/tasks
- Technical skills with standard software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of sourcing or recruiting experience for an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience utilizing HRIS and/or Applicant Tracking software to source and recruit
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, use of arm/hand steadiness, manual dexterity, finger dexterity, multi limb coordination, oral expression, and comprehension. May be required to lift, carry and move objects safely.
Will work in a general office environment. Capable of operating and functioning in a fast-paced work environment. Must possess a vision (corrected or uncorrected) that allows for clear visibility from a distance of 20 inches or less.