Corporate Office – Proposals
San Antonio, TX
Zachry Group is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator for its Home Office in San Antonio, TX. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all proposal activities and be the main point of contact for all proposal documents. This position reports directly to the Director of Proposals.
Zachry Group is America's pace-setter in turnkey construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals, manufacturing and industrial sectors. We work with customers to plan, build and renew their most critical facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. We operate 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees working in more than 400 locations nationwide, united by shared sets of values and the desire to deliver the very best outcome for our customers. Visit www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
- Facilitate Proposal Team and proposal development to present Zachry's value proposition that meets and exceeds RFP requirements while adhering to corporate policies, processes and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate proposal process from start to finish, identifying, mitigating and eliminating areas of concern with appropriate team members
- Manage the process throughout to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers, Account Executives other departments to develop proposal related tools, such as responsibility matrix, calendar, team roster, etc.
- Manage proposal calendar and schedule proposal related meetings in order to meet project milestones.
- Carry out corporate policies and procedures in regard to the preparation and production of proposals, qualifications, presentations, and other activities in relation to the proposal process.
- Work closely with attorney and legal department to appropriately manage and store records related to customer’s confidential information.
- Develop and maintain databases and web-based sites to effectively share customer information and internal proposal tools with Proposal Team members.
- Ensure compliance with customer RFP requirements and internal quality standards.
- Collect, proofread, edit and format all incoming proposal deliverables to ensure a consistent tone.
- As appropriate, schedule, lead and/or participate in all applicable proposal related meetings/activities.
- Lead and coordinate the final proposal product production to assure quality and timeliness of product to our customers.
- Receive qualification packages, requests for information and requests for proposal packages from Business Development.
- Evaluate packages and work with appropriate support groups to gather accurate, current and appropriate responses.
- Assist Business Development with other requests such as presentations, information packages and reports as needed.
- Perform others duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous work or internship experience
- Good work ethic and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with shifting priorities in a dynamic, deadline‐driven environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on most projects or tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills
- Must be detail‐oriented and have strong proof‐reading skills
- Must be willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Project Management, or Technical Studies
- 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing, technical studies or Project Management
- Technical writing experience
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, use of arm/hand steadiness, manual dexterity, finger dexterity, multi limb coordination, oral expression, and comprehension. May be required to lift, carry and move objects safely.
Will work in a general office environment. Capable of operating and functioning in a fast‐paced work environment. Must possess a vision (corrected or uncorrected) that allows for clear visibility from a distance of 20 inches or less.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Proposal Coordinator position. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day‐to‐day.
Zachry Group is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.