DOWNERS GROVE, IL 60515 - N/A
COMPANY NAME: Ambitech A Zachry Group Company
JOB TITLE: Project Support Specialist I (Contract)
DEPARTMENT: Project Services
LOCATION: Downers Grove, IL 60515 (Ambitech Corporate Office)
POSITION SUMMARY: We are currently looking for a detail oriented Project Support Specialist I (Contract) to join our Project Support Team on-site at UOP Des Plaines, IL office. As a Project Support Team member, you will be responsible for handling the flow of documentation and data books; receive boxes/packages, track the received boxes/packages in a document list, and then distribute to accurate recipient.
• To process (incoming and outgoing transmittals) and distribute documentation per the distribution matrix with attention to detail and accuracy to the project team throughout the life cycle of a project.
• To adhere to the Client Department standards on document management and retention policies.
• Receive boxes and packages and then track receivables by document lists.
• Distributing materials and inventory to correct recipients.
• Take notes during meetings and submit meeting minutes.
• Minimum - High school diploma
• Must be self-motivated and detail orientated.
• Experience with data entry and strong technical skills needed in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Experience with file sharing (downloading, uploading, zip files)
• Knowledge of ProjectWise and/or SmartPlant Foundation is a plus
• Must have effective planning and organizational skills, with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
Must have a minimum of 3-5 years project support, document control or similar experience.
• Must have problem solving skills, works to resolve complex situations with appropriate management.
• Must be dependable by working independently, accountable for work, maintains focus, punctual, and a good attendance record management.
Must be able to maintain a professional attitude and be able to work or work as a TEAM member when needed.
• Previous experience working with engineer packages/transmittals.
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email. Position includes working at a field environment requiring mobility (on ground and at heights) and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and work boots.
Employee will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites, noise levels will be moderate to high. Job sites may contain the following: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling, and talking. Noise levels vary and may include bells, whistles, and alarms.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Project Support Specialist I. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.