You are applying to an Evergreen position which is designed to accept applications in anticipation of upcoming site needs.
By submitting your application, we will be able to review your qualifications and consider you for FUTURE openings at the CCZJV – FLNG New Construction Site.
ZACHRY IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A SAFETY FACILITATOR TO SUPPORT THE PRE-COMMISSIONING AND START UP TEAM AT THE FLNG PROJECT IN FREEPORT, TX.
Responsible for the HSE functions during Simultaneous Operations, Pre-Commissioning and Start-up efforts. The HSE Facilitator provides guidance and coordinates all the aspects relevant to Health, Safety and Environment required by the SIMOPS operations being executed by both Operated and non-operated Projects during the Commissioning / Start-up phase. Ensure planning processes are developed ensuring project personnel safely transition the construction effort to an operating unit.
- Obtain data from the project to enable planning and development of (SIMOPS) Simultaneous Operations of the overall Construction, Commissioning/ Start-up Safety Plan
- Coordinate Safety resolution requirements for commissioning and start-up issues
- Identify and Asses communication requirements.
- Identify and Asses any necessary remedial control measure to keep identified risk as low as reasonably possible (ALARP)
- Managing risks related to the execution of SIMOPS activities in the assigned projects.
- Conducting a Health & Safety Risk Assessment of all tasks and activities part of the SIMOPS in line with corporate Health & Safety Risk Assessment procedure and good
- Verify that commissioning activities are thoroughly and safely executed
- Ability to perform system functional and inspection checks
- Walk down daily Permit to Work (PTW) & Safety Isolations systems
- Familiar with project planning, and the development of project schedules.
- Strong reading and understanding skills of engineering documents such as construction drawings, P&ID and Plot Plans.
- Must have good working knowledge of 29 CFR 1910.119 OSHA guidelines, Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of Risk Assessment, HAZOP & HAZID plan development
- Must be computer literate in these areas (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Outlook experience also preferred
- Access to the jobsite requires meeting site clearance requirements
- Identifying and scheduling all training opportunities
- Identifying personnel that will participate; equipment needed; locations that will be used to conduct training (internal or external).
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in process / field safety
- Degree-emphasis in safety preferred
- Formal Education
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing , walking, bending, squatting and lifting
- Will talk and hear to communicate
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand directions.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. carry and move objects safety.
- Will occasionally work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off platforms.
- Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: Hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/ muffs, mask/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel toe boots
- Will work in all weather conditions ranging from warm. Hot – cool/cold. Occasional rain
- Will work at different elevations.
- Noise levels will be moderate to high.
- Jobsite will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles –small to large equipment, materials, communicate equipment and tools. People standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking. Bells, whistles and alarms.