ZACHRY IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A PROJECT ENGINEERING AT THE FLNG PROJECT IN FREEPORT, TX.
Persons in this position have completed the requirements for Construction Representative II and currently hold a state license as a Professional Engineer. This position is responsible for providing project management with broad input regarding construction and engineering plans and actual deliverables which will enable the best decisions regarding the maintenance/increase of profit, schedule and/or resource usage on the project. This information will be analyzed with recommendations prior to submitting it to project management. Operational construction activities and Engineering activities are integrated in the daily work schedule. Leadership training will continue and management and leadership activities will be assigned along with involvement in other duties as may be assigned based on project needs.
This position will be focused on Insulation, Coatings and Fire Protection.
- Implement assignments and activities delegated from the Senior Project Manager.
- Update schedules and implement corrections or adjustments when necessary.
- Assist in developing cost estimates for additional work or contract modifications.
- Review drawings for consistency with work scope and adequately address input from disciplines.
- Ensure field trip reports and meeting minutes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Review conversation reports to ensure consistency with contractual requirements.
- Responsible for distributing all correspondence to the appropriate project members.
- Ensure that all man hour control is being implemented properly; ECNs are being identified and reported to the Senior Project Manager.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Maintain filing system for all technical information associated with the project.
- Prepare logic diagrams and bar charts for scheduling engineering activities.
- Evaluate manpower expenditures and implement corrective actions or adjustments when necessary.
- Update, inform and clarify project outcomes, deliverables, potential problems and project needs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Must have at least 6 years of engineering experience.
Must have experience with insulation, coatings and fireproofing.
Should have experience with applications on LNG Facilities.
- Overall understanding of technical disciplines and project execution.
- Ability to clearly communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments.
- Coordinate a variety of tasks with good attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines.