TULSA, OK 74114 - US
COMPANY NAME: Ambitech A Zachry Group Company
JOB TITLE: Project Controls
DEPARTMENT: Project Controls
LOCATION: Tulsa, Oklahoma
POSITION SUMMARY: We are currently looking for a detail oriented Project Controls Specialist to join our team and work out of our Tulsa, Oklahoma office. This is a great opportunity to work on challenging projects and interesting clients.
• Develop and maintain schedules using P6 or Microsoft Project.
• Report and track cost for engineering.
• Ensure internal and owner and reporting requirements are met on a timley basis.
• Prepare periodic progress and budget reports to reflect status of projects as engineering, and procurement and construction progress through the project life cycle.
• 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience
• 1 – 2 years using P6 and understanding cost projections.
• Basic understanding of engineering work flows.
• Degree from a 4 year university or relevant work experience.
• Must have problem solving skills, works to resolve complex situations with appropriate management.
• Must be dependable by meeting deadlines, working independently, accountable for work, maintains focus, punctual, and a good attendance record.
• Must be able to maintain a professional attitude and be able to work interdependently or work as a TEAM member when needed.
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, video chat and software systems. Position may include visits to construction sites and industrial facilities requiring mobility (on ground and at heights) and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and work boots.
Employee will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites, noise levels will be moderate to high. Job sites may contain the following: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling, and talking. Noise levels vary and may include bells, whistles, and alarms.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Project Controls Specialist. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Zachry Group is America's pacesetter in turnkey construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals, manufacturing and industrial sectors. It works with customers to plan, build, and renew their most critical facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. Zachry Group operates 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees working in more than 400 locations nationwide. Please visit www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
Opportunity for Growth
ZACHRY GROUP is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.