LA PORTE, TX 77571 - US
• Ensure that maintenance activities for assigned area are performed in a safe, cost effective and environmentally sound manner.
• Planning and scheduling of CentralShop maintenance activities. This includes machine shop work as well as mechanical equipment repairs.
• Own storage areas for Central Shop and keep organized. Assist with prioritizing work based on unit needs I stock level.
• Participate in lneos central shop morning meetings for safety and business discussions.
• Support SHE and participate in the SEAHAWK process.
• Create and maintain preventative maintenance plans in SAP. Schedule preventative work in accordance with BMC maintenance procedures.
• Review plan vs actual costs and adjust job plans as needed.
• Create and update equipment and material BOM's as necessary.
• Maintain files on repairable equipment.
• Request/obtain feedback from resources for continuous improvement in planning and job preparations.
• Maintain central shop and repairable backlog.
• Create material requisitions as required for planned/scheduled work.
• Obtain quotes for repairs of old equipment and new replacement equipment.
• Create material requisitions as required for repairable equipment.
• Create planned orders for new replacement equipment of stores stock repairable items that are noj economically repairable.
• Create material requisitions as required for tool room supplies and equipment.
• Operate forklift for loading and unloading materials and equipment.
• Maintain central shop and repairable items work order backlog. Rescheduling and confirming operations as required.
• Maintain the "Access" repairable items data base.
• Utilize Excel and Word software to aid in day to day activities.
• Identify and fix problem areas in central shop as well as making recommendations for future improvements.
• Create/maintain reusable job plans for routine tasks in central shop.
• Owner of all repairable items at the BMC location including the repairable items' database. This includes tracking all repairable items to ensure that they are repaired, replaced or returned to BMC warehouse. Create requisitions for items shipped off-site for repairs. Knowledge of repairable items procedure and cost effective decision making skills required.
• Work closely with QC, electrical and instrument specialist(s) to ensure repairable items are repaired in accordance with BMC standards.
Must have valid Driver's license.