CAMERON, LA 70631 - US
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial CCCO Crane Operator to operate the following, Scott 8.5T, 15T and 30T crane, Biggie 80T, 120T and 130T crane in Cameron LA at the Cheniere Site.
Position Summary: Provides maintenance services for various lifts needed throughout using different crane sizes with regards to maintenance in the industrial plant.
• Observes load hook-up and determines safety of load.
• Manipulates crane control to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
• Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism.
• Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies the supervisor of the defects or malfunctions.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Demonstrated industrial maintenance history experience
• Expected to have the crane experience in a maintenance environment
• Good reading comprehension
• Ability to work with others – team player
• Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
• Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations
• Must have recommended crane operating experience (Seat Time)
• Must understand how to read and interpret technical manuals in order to determine work procedures
• Must have experience using industrial hand tools and power tools
• Minimum 3-5 years industrial maintenance experience required
• Must have reliable transportation and be flexible to work as needed
Must pass a Criminal Background check, Disa drug screen and physical.
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR LICENSES REQUIRED *
Valued but not required skills, knowledge, and abilities:
• Former Zachry employee
• Formal education/degree/certificate in construction, technical or trade school
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Physical demands and work environment:
• Physical demands: Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting. Will talk and hear to communicate. Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools. May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs. Will occasionally work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
• Work environment: Will work in all weather conditions ranging from warm/hot – cool/cold. Occasional rain. Will work at different elevations. Noise levels will be moderate to high. Job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools. People standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking. Bells, whistles and alarms.