RIESEL, TX 76682 - N/A
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Light Equipment Operator for the upcoming work in Riesel, TX
· Industrial Light Equipment Operators will operate Forklift
· Must have 2+ years experience as an Equipment Operator.
· Must posses all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions (see below).
· Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
· May be required to have a valid drivers license and meet a motor vehicle records check.
· Must have all required tools.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Will operate equipment in precision processes.
· Will inspect equipment.
· Will be responsible for all safety aspects of operating the equipment.
· May follow signal directions from a signaler in equipment operations.
· Will access area of operations for safety issues and required processes an planning of equipment operations.
· Must have experience and knowledge of operating varies construction equipment forklift.
· Must have basic mechanical knowledge and illustrate the abilities to inspect equipment.
· Must be able to follow instructions correctly.
· Must be reliable, accountable, and consistent in performing administrative processes such as but not limited to equipment inspection paperwork.
· Must be willing and able to follow all instructed safety regulations.
· Must be able to make it to work on time and work the designated schedule and any overtime as needed with the proper notification.
Preferred Additional Qualification:
· Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
· Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
· Valid Drivers License.
Reporting to: No Direct Reports
Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of sitting. Will talk and hear to communicate. Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools. May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs. Must be able to pass a visual acuity assessment. Must be able to use fingers in precise coordinated movements. Must have good dexterity in arms, legs, hands, and feet. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer