PORT ARTHUR, TX 77641 - US
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Field Expeditor for our Chevron Phillips in Port Arthur, TX..
Industrial Expeditor will coordinate the flow of materials and parts within and/or between departments and crews, in accordance with work load and construction schedule. Assist craft supervision with general organization and record keeping including timesheets, drawing, etc.
· Must have 3+ years experience as an Expeditor/Material Handler.
· Must have 2+ years experience working in the industrial construction field.
· Must posses all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions (see below).
· Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
· Must be able to work at heights in excess of 300 ft.
· Must be able to multi-task and well organized.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must be able to read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work (locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required).
· Identify all tools required for tasks.
· Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
· Track and gather materials and equipment that are needed or requested by work crews.
· Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must be able to read and write.
· Must be able to read blue prints and other engineering drawings.
· Must be organized and be able to work with a paper trail of miscellaneous documents.
· Must have exceptional computer skills.
· Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and pass a motor vehicle check.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multitask assignments.
· Must be able to illustrate basic mechanical knowledge.
Preferred Additional Qualification
· Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
· Previous experience with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
· Formal/technical education.
· Field Supervisors.
· Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
· Will talk and hear to communicate.
· Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials and tools.
· May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
· Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, work off of platforms and man lifts, and may occasionally work out on an open structure using the appropriate fall protection requirements.
· Must be able to see full range of colors..
· Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots.
· 1 – Rain Coat
· 1 – Rubber boots
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.