The Lubricator position is responsible for equipment lubrication, contamination control, inspection and proactive maintenance activities for all lubricated mechanical systems. A lubricator must have good working knowledge in the use of tools and equipment for routine and non-routine lubrication functions.
- Coordination of inventory and routine ordering of products.
- Stocking inventory locations.
- Use of tools and equipment for routine and non-routine lubrication functions.
- Draining and cleaning of reservoirs.
- Filling reservoirs.
- Topping off reservoirs.
- Changing filters and breathers on reservoirs
- Operating filtration equipment.
- Grease lubrication with manual and automatic dispensing equipment
- Maintenance of dispensing equipment and automatic systems.
- Labeling and tagging reservoirs, equipment, inventory and delivery containers.
- Printing and fulfilling planned lubrication activities
- Update scheduling systems, including adding notes to system and requesting work
orders for maintenance repairs and activities.
- Report any discrepancies or conditions that require corrective,
predictive or planned maintenance for production systems.
- Must have 3+ years of experience working lubrication field.
- Must have 2+ years of experience working in the Petrochemical Industry
- Must have current and maintain valid driver’s license.
- Must have working knowledge of the basic processes and equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills and good team building skills.
- Capability to work in an unsupervised position effectively.
- Capability to read and interpret technical documents, such as:
o OEM Maintenance plan
o Advanced Lubrication Technology instruction and recommendations
o Software system instructions.
- Capability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, percentages) for the purpose of interpreting alarms,
calculating lubricant inventory and calculating lubrication quantity
- Capability to operate moderately complex software and web based programs for
lubrication scheduling and oil analysis functions.
- Have a strong fundamental understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and
circulating systems operation, contamination control and maintenance functions
- Should be qualified to operate lifting equipment (Fork Truck, Etc.)
- Should be qualified to perform lockout-tag out procedures.
- Demonstrated initiative and strong work habits.
Preferred Additional Qualification
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Previous experience in this position with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- This position reports directly to the Lubrication Supervisor.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will work at slight heights, climb ladders and stairways, and may occasionally work off of platforms using the appropriate fall protection requirements.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, gloves and leather safety toed work boots.
- 1 – Rain Coat
- 1 – Rubber boot
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.