ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Lockout-tagout Facilitator for new construction and / pre-commissioning activities.
Industrial Lockout-tagout Facilitator will administrate the method of lock-out/tag-out and permits for work functions. The intent of implementing these programs is to avoid any hazardous release of energy that could threaten the health and safety of project personnel or damage equipment. .
- Must have experience as a Lockout-tagout Facilitator or Journeyman Pipe experience
- Must have all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for the positions.
- Open / Closed valve position
- Identify lock out / tag out points to prevent energy downstream.
- Familiar with blinding.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must be able to work at heights in excess of 300 ft.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required.
- Appropriately administer all lockout-tagout methods site wide using both a paper log and computer log with reporting and tacking responsibilities
- Inspect all lines of process and valves to ensure that a system is properly secured.
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Manage workloads and reporting.
- Must be able to read blue prints and schematics proficiently to perform duties.
- Must have knowledge of and experience working on equipment with pressures, Hydrocarbons, Chemicals, etc.
- Must have worked as an Industrial Lockout-tagout Facilitator or Journeyman Mech / Pipe fitter.
- Must be able to keep records and report.
- Must be able to follow instructions correctly.
- Must be reliable, accountable, and consistent in performing administrative processes.
- Must be able to illustrate knowledge and experience of working with a lockout-tagout system.
- Must be willing and able to follow all instructed safety regulations.
- Must be able to make it to work on time and work the designated schedule and any overtime as needed with the proper notification.
Preferred Additional Qualification
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- National Center for Construction Education and Research’s (NCCER) certification for Industrial Journeyman Mech / Pipe Fitter.
- Formal/technical education.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, work off of platforms and man lifts, and may occasionally work out on an open structure using the appropriate fall protection requirements.
- Must be able to see full range of colors.
- Must be able to use fingers in precise coordinated movements.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, safety vests, gloves and steel toe work boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.