MANSFIELD, LA 71052 - US
Position Summary: Zachry is currently accepting applications for Industrial Oiler Helper for upcoming work in Mansfield, LA.
This position will include cleaning of hydraulic units under Oilers direction.
Must have a general knowledge of hand tools such as adjustable wrenches, combination wrenches, channel locks and hammers.
Must understand ZES and proper drainage.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
· Organization and time management
· Active listener
· Good decision making abilities
· Able to troubleshoot and come up with solutions
· Ability to plan and execute
· Customer service oriented
· Ability to work with others – team player
· Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
· Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations
· Use basic mathematics to resolve problems.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
· Former Zachry employee
· Formal education/degree/certificate in construction, technical or trade school
· Basic computer competency
Physical demands and work environment:
· Physical demands: Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting. Will talk and hear to communicate. Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools. May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs. Will occasionally work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
· Work environment: Weather will range from warm to extremely hot and usually dry. Occasional cool days and rain. Noise levels will be moderate to high. Job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools. People standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking. Bells, whistles and alarms.