ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Laborer.
A laborer will assist with various manual needs of the construction work being performed including but not limited to moving and handling water, trash, and Ice to support Industrial Turnaround work.
- Must be able to meet all physical demands – see below.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work 7 days as needed
- Position may perform a large range of manual activities such as water, trash, and ice handling, as instructed by a supervisor.
- Follows direction from supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good aptitude and manual dexterity
- Good reading comprehension
- Ability to work with others – team player
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
- Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations
- Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former Zachry Employee.
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Experience on an industrial construction site
Reports to Position
- This position does not have any direct reports.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Must have good dexterity with hands and fingers.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision.
- Must be capable of working out side in the elements including but not limited to the heat, cold, rain, snow and wind; and must be able to work for long period of times up to 12 hours a day.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 BASF SITE SPECIFIC CLASSES