GREGORY, TX 78359 - US
Share This Job On
INSULATOR V Job in GREGORY
- Industrial Journeyman Insulator will apply insulation to pipe, ducts, and equipment as required by specifications
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required.
- Identify all tools required and materials for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Measure, mark, and cut required wooden/metallic materials to required specifications.
- Measure, mark, and cut required insulation to required specifications.
- Fabrication, fit, and/or shape insulating material or covering around equipment for protection
- Must have 4+ years working as a Insulator or Insulator Helper on an industrial construction project.
- Must be able to read blue prints, plans, and drawings proficiently to perform duties.
- Must have knowledge on the different types of insulation and their applications.
- Must know how to handle and place insulation around or on equipment, ducting, or piping.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work full work schedule and any additional overtime with little to no notification.
- Must be willing to work safely and follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Must follow all company and site rules and regulations.
- Must have required tools.
- Must be able to read blueprints, sketches, or building plans.
- Must have all Knowledge Skills and Abilities required (see below).
- Must be willing to assist other crafts while not actively working on a insulating project.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must be able and willing to follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Must have all required tools.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Read blueprints and specification to determine t.