ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Ironworker for maintenance work.
Instrument technicians are responsible for installing, repairing, maintaining, and calibrating electronic equipment and gauges that control, regulate, and/or monitor a mechanical system.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in instrumentation
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Must be able to work on low and high pressure tubing/piping systems.
- Must have tools (see tool list below).
- Must be able to work with precision instruments and tools.
- Must be willing to follow all company and project work policies and procedures.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, isometric drawings, engineering instructions, and manufacture instructions
- Installs, repairs, maintains, and calibrates electronic equipment, controls, and measuring devices.
- Tests and analyze electronic and measuring equipment for accuracy and functionality.
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
- Completes report on tests, repairs, and installations for all work requested to complete.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in instrumentation or illustrate comparable level of knowledge.
- Required to have all journeymen tools and have experience with associated power tools.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and P & IDs, isometric drawings, and other required documentation.
- Must be able to check performance using testing and measuring. Instruments and make necessary adjustments.
- Must have knowledge of electrical theory and how to apply it to connecting, wiring, and calibrating electronic devices.
- Must have knowledge of working with gauges and other measurement devices.
- Will as needed work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will work at heights up to 300’ utilizing proper fall protection.
- Must be capable of working outside in the elements including heat, cold, rain, snow and wind
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limiting to hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, fall arrest harness, face shield, ear plugs, and goggles.