Pasadena, TX 77508 - US
ZACHRY is accepting applications for a Technician to assist the Clients Pipeline Measurement Group,in the Houston area at a future time.
The Measurement Helper will work with the client’s pipeline measurement department to maintain, calibrate and trouble shoot the pipeline measurement system from Baytown, TX to Freeport, TX.
Be available for Call Outs.
40 hour, 4-10, work week.
• Work with an assigned client technician to assist in the daily duties of maintaining the client’s product meters.
• Learn the different specifics of measurement equipment and product measurement.
• Must have 2 year I/E degree.
• Must have 2 years’ experience in pipeline or chemical industry environment; instrumentation preferred.
• Good Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), and safely operate and maintain the company assigned vehicle.
• Employee will be required to standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
• Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
• May be required to lift, carry and move up to 40lbs.
• Must be capable of working outside in the elements including heat, cold, rain, snow and wind
• Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limiting to hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, fall arrest harness, face shield, ear plugs, and goggles.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.