PORT LAVACA, TX 77979 - N/A
Zachry Industrial is seeking an experienced HVAC Technician with a valid state license and EPA Certification for maintenance work
• Installs, maintains, and repairs heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
• Monitors HVAC systems and operations, and ensures that routine preventive maintenance is performed according to established schedules.
• Checks, repairs and/or replaces valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, pipes and other functional components of the system.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Performs general handyman duties, such as: painting, repairs, install hardware, etc.
Typical Knowledge and Skills:
• Must have a State License for HVAC
• Must have a State License for Electrical
• Must have a valid TWIC card
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and pass a motor vehicle report.
• Ability to schedule and plan multiple work tasks.
• Overall knowledge of EPA reporting requirements and laws as they apply to HVAC systems.
• Basic computer skills, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.
• Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’d employee.
• Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
• Will talk and hear to communicate.
• Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
• May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
• Will work on heights, climb ladders and stairways, work off of platforms and man lifts, and may occasionally work on an open structure using the appropriate fall protection requirements.
• Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer