ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Helper Instrument Fitter 1 for new construction work at our Valero GDU located in Ardmore, OK.
Industrial Helper Instrument Fitter 1’ will assist with both electrical and piping systems to install the required tubing and instruments for the system to be measured and/or controlled.
- Must have 2 plus years of experience as an instrument fitter helper.
- Required to have all helper tools and have experience with associated power tools.
- Must be able to assist in the measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install primary piping and tubing
- Must be able to work at heights and be able to climb ladders and stairways as well as work on elevated platforms
- Must be able to assist in checking performance using testing and measuring instruments and make necessary adjustments
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to pick up, lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, and may occasionally work off of platforms/scaffolding using the appropriate fall protection requirements.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat, rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/spoggles, ear plugs, masks/respirators, hi-vis safety vests, leather gloves and leather steel-toed work boots.
Required tools: list to be provided
ZACHRY is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug-Free work environment, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer