PONCA CITY, OK 74601 - US
Position Summary : Zachry is currently seeking Industrial Carpenter Helper for Maintenance work for the Phillips66 project in Bartlesville , OK . The positions will assist journeyman to construct, erect, install and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood and metal.
· Will use hand & power tools to layout, measure, mark, cut and arrange material
· Help performs rough to finished carpentry work on buildings, office partitions, benches, scaffolding, framework, platforms, and trim.
· Help operate woodworking tools such as electrical saws, routers, drills, planers, lathes, jointers, molders, borers and sanders.
·Assist journeyman Dry wall install and repair
·Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
·Must have experience using industrial hand tools and power tools
·Must have reliable transportation
·Organization and time management
· Must have good problem-solving abilities
· Must have good aptitude and manual dexterity
· Good reading comprehension
· Ability to work with others – team player including good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
· Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations
Valued but not required skills, knowledge, and abilities:
· Former Zachry employee
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical demands: Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting. Will talk and hear to communicate. Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools. May be required to lift 40 ils, carry and move heavy objects. Will occasionally work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots. Must be able to wear a respirator as needed.
Work environment: Will work in all weather conditions ranging from warm/hot – cool/cold. Occasional rain. Will work at different elevations. Noise levels will be moderate to high. Job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools. Possibility of SO2 fumes in some locations of plant, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking. Bells, whistles and alarms.