ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Pipe Fitter Helper.
An Industrial Pipe Fitter Helper will assist in the assembly, layout, installation and maintenance of pipe systems.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must meet all qualifications below. (See below).
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to meet all physical demands. (See below).
- Must be have experience on an industrial construction project.
- Must have all the required tools. . (See below).
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Assist with preparation, fabrication, installation, and fitting of pipe to specifications.
- Assist with the installation of valves, hangars, supports, flanges inside piping system according to plans and applicable specifications.
- Assist with the testing to ensure the quality of the pipe and the piping systems.
- Assist with hoisting loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other rigging equipment.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Good aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Good reading comprehension.
- Ability to work with others – team player.
- Ability to work independently – minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors.
- Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations.
- Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former Zachry Employee.
- Former Industrial Construction Experience.
- Former experience as a pipe fitter helper.
- Formal/technical education.
Reports to Position
- This position does not have any direct reports.