ZACHRY is currently seeking a sweeper for work at BASF Freeport.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must meet all qualifications below. (See below).
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to meet all physical demands. (See below).
- Must be have experience on an industrial construction project.
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Identify areas that need to be cleaned and maintained
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Good aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Good reading comprehension.
- Ability to work with others – team player.
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors.
- Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations.
- Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former Zachry Employee.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
Able to operate a scissor lift and climb scaffolds/ladders to reach areas in needing to be cleaned
Able to use hand tools such as scrapers, brushes, vacuums, brooms & dust pans
Able to operate a forklift
Able to work in excessive heat inside the SAP building
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Must have good dexterity with hands and fingers
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will occasionally work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will work at heights up to 300’ utilizing proper fall protection.
- Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision.
- Must be capable of working out side in the elements including but not limited to the heat, cold, rain, snow and wind; and must be able to work for long period of time.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MUST HAVE TWIC
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
BASF SAFETY COUNCIL:
BASF LEVEL 1 SITE ORIENTATION 04BASF01
BASF LEVEL 2 BASF PROCESS AREA WORKER 04BASF02
BASF DRIVER 04BASFDR