ZACHRY is currently seeking to build our pool of experienced Industrial Helpers for small capital and outage work. Applicants will be screened and considered for future opportunities with Zachry.
Industrial Helpers will assist in the construction in areas such as but not limited to Pipe Fitting, Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Must posses all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions (see below).
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must be able and willing to follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Must have all required tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to identify all tools required for tasks.
- Ability to identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Assist in the measurement, marking, and cutting to required specifications.
- Assist in the construction competition to meet deadlines
- Assist on miscellaneous construction projects
- Clean up work areas.
- Each individual craft might have their own specific responsibilities.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Formal/Technical education.
- Experience working with carpentry, concrete and rebar.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, work off of platforms and man lifts, and may occasionally work out on an open structure using the appropriate fall protection requirements.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.