OMAHA, NE 68114 - US
COMPANY NAME: Zachry Group
JOB TITLE: Engineer IV Process
DEPARTMENT: Process Department
LOCATION: Omaha, NE
POSITION SUMMARY: We are currently looking for an ambitious Engineer IV Process to work at our design center in Omaha, NE. This is a great opportunity to get involved in some interesting and challenging design projects.
• Perform Heat and Material Balance calculations.
• Perform relief studies and PSV sizing.
• Perform field verification of equipment and piping systems.
• Provide redlined/revised P&IDs, PFDs and UFDs for projects.
• Perform hydraulic studies and provide recommendations on equipment specifications.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
• 10 to 15 years’ experience working as a Process Engineer in a Process Plant environment.
• Will apply API and local plant engineering specifications and guidelines, procedures and criteria to ensure compliance with industry standards.
• Proficient with Engineering and Computer Software (HySys, ASPEN, MS Office)
• Be willing to work as a seconded Process Engineer at a designated client manufacturing facility.
• Ten (10) years’ experience working as a Process Engineer.
• Experience working as an engineer in the Refining and Chemicals Industry is a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of PHA (Process Hazard Analysis), SIS (Safety Instrument Systems), and PSV sizing analyses.
• Commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments and coordinate a variety of tasks, with good attention to detail and ability to deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
• Understanding, acceptance and adherence of company policies and procedures, including all business objectives and goals.
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, video chat and software systems. Position may include visits to construction sites and industrial facilities requiring mobility (on ground and at heights) and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves, and work boots.
Employee will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites, noise levels will be moderate to high. Job sites may contain the following: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling, and talking. Noise levels vary and may include bells, whistles, and alarms.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Engineer IV Process. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Zachry Group is America's pacesetter in turnkey construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals, manufacturing and industrial sectors. It works with customers to plan, build, and renew their most critical facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. Zachry Group operates 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees working in more than 400 locations nationwide. Please visit www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
Opportunity for Growth
ZACHRY GROUP is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.