Zachry Industrial, Inc. is currently accepting applications for an Employment Representative for the East Texas Regional office the Longview, Texas area. The position will support Recruiting and Processing efforts while delivering a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in order to identify, select and hire the best qualified candidates to meet the project specific labor and federal/state legal requirements for various projects.
- Performs administrative functions, including but not limited to; filing, answering phones, making call-outs, making clear copies of documents, scanning, faxing, typing, etc.
- Assist candidates in entering applications, answer questions and provide additional information as needed
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook and basic Excel skills
- Have the ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed, team-based environment
- Conduct and assist with pre-employment drug testing
- Conduct and assist with pre-employment health screens
- Must be trustworthy to secure and maintain confidential information
- Organizes and maintains confidential files of records
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Provides excellent customer service
- Researches and resolves all problems in a timely manner
- Follows direction from Employment Manager or lead Recruiter
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Good reading comprehension
- Decision making skills
- Very effective organizational skills
- Stress management skills
- Ability to work with others – team player
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
- Commitment to Zachry values
Valued but not required skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Former Zachry employee
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred
- PHR – Professional in Human Resources preferred
- Training in vocational schools or related on the job experience
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen & health screen
- Must pass CBC – Criminal Background Check
- The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites noise levels will be moderate to high. Job site will contain: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking, bells whistles and alarms. Facilities require the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, safety vests, gloves and work boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.