Document Management Lead
Ambitech a Zachry Group Company – Burner Department
Ambitech, a Zachry Group company, is seeking a Document Management Lead for a project located in Tulsa, OK. The successful incumbent has a good understanding of the project document management responsibilities, required software systems, and corporate operating procedures necessary to function in a fast paced multitasking environment. The Document Management Lead is also responsible for the accurate tracking and storage of all documents received and sent from the site.
- Assist the Project Manager (PM) with project set-up:
- Project specific documentation flow charts
- Project specific communication processes (e.g. project email accounts, FTP (SPOTS) sites, Communication protocol)
- Document Management Index (DMI) / Supplier Document Index (SDI)
- Internal distribution matrix
- Customer Specifications (set up index, filing, distribution, exception clarification tracking during proposal and execution – if required)
- Manage project documentation:
- Process (incoming and outgoing transmittals from suppliers) and distribute documentation per the project and UOP department requirements with attention to detail and accuracy to the project team throughout the life cycle of a project.
- Provide weekly reports throughout the life cycle of a project on the status of each document per the project requirements.
- Maintain the complete revision history of each document process throughout the project.
- Adhere to the UOP Department standards on document management and retention policies.
- and process per the provided work procedures.
- Distribute updated report on documentation status as required per department standards
- Maintain filing/current folders with latest documents per department standards
- Monitor and maintain a report of internal/vendor/customer documentation review status
- Confirm receipt of all vendor documentation and follow up
- Interface with UOP suppliers to expedite final documentation for the project data book
- Data Book:
- Maintain necessary records of documents to be included in data books/manuals.
- Assemble data books/manual in electronic format
- Scan documents as needed
- Coordinate review and approval of data books with project team
- Coordinate production of hard copies
- Coordinate the of hard copies and DVD/CD/USB to customer
- Perform others duties as assigned
- High School graduate or GED
- Trustworthy - Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential
- Competency and proficiency in Microsoft applications and database management and Adobe Acrobat
- Proficient in pivot tables, charts, graphs, and V-lookups
- 4+ Years of administrative experience
- Must have an intermediate understanding of Acrobat Adobe features
- Must have an intermediate understanding of Excel features
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaboration, communication, and team-building
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage tasks, projects and requests, seeking assistance with juggling priorities, as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with large industrial projects, and understanding of project environments, requirements, and risks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a team working environment
- A knowledge of documentation management system
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, video chat and software systems. Position will require mobility at construction sites and industrial facilities (on ground and at heights) and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and work boots.
Employee will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites noise levels will be moderate to high. Job site will contain: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking, bells whistles and alarms.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Document Management Lead position. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Ambitech, a Zachry Group company, is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.