CORPORATE SAFETY SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Corporate Office – Safety Department
San Antonio, TX
Zachry Group is seeking a Corporate Safety Systems Administrator to assists in the administration, maintenance, evaluation, support and problem resolution activities for safety information systems applications, software and technology; performs a variety of technical and analytical services for a specific region; performs other related duties as assigned.
The incumbent must be able to complete initial training in San Antonio, TX for a period of 6-12 months, followed by relocation to a project site based on the needs of the organization.
- Apply knowledge of applicable business information systems, software and technology, testing methodologies, training, business system analysis and/or other applicable systems (Cyborg, CMIS). Also, understands the limitations of business information systems in relation to business processes
- Determine, address and correct system problems, specifically for all corporate safety systems
- Effectively and professionally communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations (specifically employees of the organization) regarding safety information system program elements
- Assist in assurance of integrity of applicable information systems, internal controls and data; including recommending modifications as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the safety group and the enterprise
- Solve practical problems, identify and address quality monitoring and performance improvement issues for the safety group’s information systems
- Determine and report issues and potential problems based on facts; addresses and corrects system.
- Recommend solutions and options; alerts leadership to impact on program
- Ensure integrity of applicable information systems, internal controls and data; including recommending modifications as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the safety group and the enterprise
- Generate and manage quality control, management, status, and system assessment reports
- Assist with analysis and design process improvement changes where appropriate. Update existing communications through standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with technology teams and business users to administer implementation, training and support.
- Assist in the development and implementation of training safety information system program elements
- Willing and able to travel to various company owned or project sites.
- Perform others duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of systems administrative experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Good work ethic and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on most projects or tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong proof-reading skills
- Thorough, and a systematic/methodical approach to projects
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Occasional travel to regional meetings or field locations may be required
- Ability to obtain a TWIC card
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of systems administrative experience
- Database development and management
- Experience in reporting systems
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, use of arm/hand steadiness, manual dexterity, finger dexterity, multi limb coordination, oral expression, and comprehension. May be required to lift, carry and move objects safely. While traveling, employee will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites noise levels will be moderate to high. Job site will contain: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking, bells whistles and alarms. Weather conditions ranging from warm/hot – cool/cold and occasional rain. May be required to work in close, confined spaces or in different elevations for a long period of time. Noise levels will be moderate to high.
Will work in a general office environment. Capable of operating and functioning in a fast-paced work environment. Must possess a vision (corrected or uncorrected) that allows for clear visibility from a distance of 20 inches or less.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Corporate Safety Systems Administrator position. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Zachry Group is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.