TAMPA, FL 33619 - US
This clerical position will assist the field office manager and/or the administrative manager with the execution of routine clerical duties, such as matching and coding invoices, processing payroll, preparing vouchers and correspondence, filing, preparing personnel data, etc.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Must be computer proficient including a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Preferred candidate will have previous experience in a clerical or administrative position.
Preferred Candidate will have previous experience working with document controls or equivalent position.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be organized and have the ability to multitask.
Must be able to quickly learn processes and adapt to changes quickly.
Must be able to follow directions precisely as given.
Must be able to work varying hours as required to support construction operations.
· Assembles invoices and support documentation and calculates cost distribution on accounts payable.
· Reviews accuracy of labor and equipment time card totals and the distribution of these numbers.
· Inputs payroll data into a computer and transmits data to the Company home office for processing as required.
· Maintains files and records for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, journal entries and project correspondence.
· Processes initial employment data for new employees and maintains active and terminated employee personnel records.
· Distributes mail, reports, payroll checks, etc. to project management and employees.
Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of sitting and working on a computer.
Will talk and hear to communicate.
Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
May be required to lift, carry and move up to 35lbs.
Position may occasionally be required to spend time on the construction site and will need to have the ability to walk and climb various outdoor conditions.
Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots