Zachry is currently seeking an journeyman Carpenter at the Phillips66 project in Bartlesville, OK.
- Must be able to read and interpret prints, drawings and plans
- Will use hand & power tools to layout, measure, mark, cut and arrange material
- Performs rough to finished carpentry work on buildings, office partitions, benches, scaffolding, framework, platforms, and trim.
- Operates woodworking tools such as electrical saws, routers, drills, planers, lathes, jointers, molders, borers and sanders.
- Makes shop computations relating to dimensions of work and selects necessary materials
- Dry wall install and repair
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated industrial construction/maintenance history experience.
- Ability to read prints and construction drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and manufacturers manuals and instructions.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Good aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Good reading comprehension.
- Ability to work with others – team player.
- Ability to work independently – minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors.
- Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations.
- Former Zachry Employee.
- Formal/technical education
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Must have good dexterity with hands and fingers to perform the precision adjustments of machinery parts and controls.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will occasionally work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will work at heights up to 300’ utilizing proper fall protection.
- Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision.
- Must be capable of working outside in the elements including but not limited to the heat, cold, rain, snow and wind; and must be able to work for long period of times up to 12 hours a day.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.