FT. GIBSON, OK 74434 - N/A
ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Boilermaker Foreman for outage work in Fort Gibson, OK
· Must have 4+ years’ experience as a Boilermaker Helper, Boilermaker Ironworker or comparable position with Experience (I.e. Structural fitter with HRSG experience), as well as foreman experience
· Experience on an Industrial Refinery
· Must possess all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions (see below)
· Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
· Must be able to work at heights in excess of 300 ft.
· Must have all required tools.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
· Identify all tools required for tasks
· Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
· Fabricate equipment according to blueprints or instructions from supervisors
· Hoist equipment and tools into location via bull rigging or crane
· Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of structural-steel members, using plumb bobs, laser equipment, transits, and/or levels
· Connect columns, beams, and girders with bolts, following blueprints and instruct journeyman under your supervision in same
· Bolt aligned structural-steel members in position for permanent riveting or bolting
· Pull, push, or pry iron/steel equipment into approximate positions for bolting into place
· Cut, bend, and weld iron/steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, and welding equipment.
· Leadership Abilities
· Torque vs. Tension
· Plan work and execute
· Tools and knowledge
· Welding and cutting
· Equipment Knowledge
· Signaling of equipment (ERTS, NCCO, NCCER)
· Math Skills
· Current Zachry or Zachry ROF’ed employee
· Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
· National Center for Construction Education and Research’s (NCCER) certification for Industrial Journeyman Boilermaker
· Formal/Technical education
Physical demands and work environment:
· Physical demands: Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting. Will talk and hear to communicate. Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools. Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand directions. May be required to lift, carry and move objects safely. Will occasionally work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
· Work environment: Will work in all weather conditions ranging from warm/hot – cool/cold. Occasional rain. Will work at different elevations. Noise levels will be moderate to high. Job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools.