BEAUMONT, TX 77713 - US
Zachry Industrial, Inc. is currently accepting applications from qualified Pipe, Mechanical, Welder Industrial Construction applicants interested in working a new construction project located in Beaumont, TX.
**This posting is designed to build a pool of candidates for the anticipated needs, and does not guarantee that a position is currently or will be needed. We will review your application for upcoming positions, however please continue to log on weekly and review current opportunities. Remember to apply individually to each requisition you are interested in. By submitting an application to this posting you will be considered for employment by only the job site in which this posting refers. All applications expire 90 days from the date of submittal.**
We are interested in receiving applications for qualified applicants for the following list Positions:
• PIPEFITTER HELPERS
• MILLWRIGHT HELPERS
• FOREMAN PIPEFITTER
• FOREMAN MILLWRIGHT
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations.
• Identifies safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
• Ability to work with others – team player & good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and pre-employment health screen
Valued but not required skills, knowledge and abilities:
• Former Zachry Employee.
• Experience on an industrial construction site.
Physical demands and work environment:
• Physical demands: Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting. Will talk and hear to communicate. Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools. May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs. Will occasionally work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. May be required to work at heights over 50 feet. Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vest, gloves, body harness, steel-toe or composite boots.
• Work environment: Will work in all weather conditions. Will work at different elevations. Noise levels will be moderate to high; (bells, whistles and alarms). Job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools. People standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking.
Zachry is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.