You are applying to an Evergreen position which is designed to accept applications in anticipation of upcoming site needs.
By submitting your application, we will be able to review your qualifications and consider you for FUTURE openings at the Duke Lee Station Beneficial Ash Project.
Zachry Group is accepting applications for an upcoming Field Administrative Services Rep at the Duke Lee Station Beneficial Ash Project in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
The primary function of this position is assisting the Field Managerial Accounting Team with general accounting and documentation by executing tasks associated with Financial Reporting, Contract Compliance, Risk Management, Records Management, Job Cost, Commitments, Subcontract, Purchasing, Receiving, Accounts Payable, Tax Accounting, Billings, Collections, Employment, Payroll, Equipment, Safety, Joint Ventures, Audits and miscellaneous. A successful Field Admin Services Rep interfaces well with the Project Manager, vendors, subcontractors, Home Office, support departments and all the project supervision teams. An interest in business, accounting, policy practices and terminology is required. Specific task and functions listed below.
- Maintains and updates General Accounting - Chart of Accounts, GL Accounts, Closing Schedules, Batch Processing.
- Assist project management in analyzing project projections and job cost trends.
- Utilizes Corporate systems (CMIS, Cyborg, Oracle, Payroll, etc...) for reports in review of job cost, commitments, billings, collections, employment.
- Interfaces with Corporate support departments (Financial Accounting, Risk Management, Purchasing, Tax, Joint Ventures, Payroll, Employment, etc...) for updates in compliance of process and procedures.
- Assist project management in the preparation, tracking and collections of client billings and vendor backcharges.
- Assist project management in the preparation of info in the review of unemployment claims.
Required skills, knowledge and abilities:
Valued but not required skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in business, accounting, finance or related field
- 2-10 years of relevant construction experience.
- Demonstrate IT and Office skills
- Previous experience with contracts, inventory, general business admin duties
Physical demands and work environment:
- Physical demands: Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs. (Occasionally more)
- Work environment: General office environment and outdoors occasionally with extreme weather conditions. Must be able to work along and with others including customer contact, suppliers and Design Engineers. Must be able to withstand loud noise conditions occasionally.